We’re always looking for good people.
At Akopyan & Co., we empower small businesses to achieve their goals through proactive accounting and guidance. But just as important, we cultivate an environment where our own people can thrive.
Our team members draw upon their unique strengths and skills to help us fulfill this mission: We have Achievers who are task-oriented and passionate about doing the work, Explorers who are always looking to challenge themselves, and Builders who create and nurture strong relationships. All contribute in their own way, and all are vital to our success.
If this sounds like your kind of firm—and if you’re someone who seeks an opportunity to grow instead of just another job—we’d love to connect.
Please see below for details on general qualifications and benefits, along with links for specific job openings. If there aren’t any current openings, or you don’t see one that interests you, feel free to send us your resume and cover letter using the form at the bottom of the page—we will consider you for future positions that might be a good fit.
What you need to succeed at Akopyan & Co.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong professionalism and customer service skills
- High energy and a positive, team-oriented attitude
- The ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines
- Solid communication skills
What you’ll be eligible for as an Akopyan & Co. team member
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Potential bonus and commission pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling, including the ability to work from home at times
Full Job Description Full-Time Accounting & Tax Manager for Established CPA Firm—Seattle or remote Please note specific instructions for submission at the end of this post. Akopyan & Co. is a thriving CPA firm that supports businesses throughout the Puget Sound region with accounting, bookkeeping, strategy, and other services to help them achieve their goals.…