Business Tax Extension: What You Need to Know

Do you need more time to file your 2017 business tax return? Here’s what to do.

If you need more time to complete your 2017 business tax return, you can request an extension of time to file your return. However, even with an extension, you must estimate how much you owe (if you owe) and send in that amount by the due date. Otherwise, the IRS can invalidate your extension.

People also ask:

  • Can I get an extension on my business taxes?
  • How long can you extend a corporate tax return?
  • Can you file Form 7004 online?
  • What is the due date for LLC tax returns?

Leave a Comment